Your privacy on Benelli’s Website
This website is administered by Benelli Q.J. S.r.l. (“Benelli”). The primary purpose of this site is to provide you the Services we offer in relation to our website. We want you to feel secure when visiting our site and are committed to maintaining your privacy when doing so.
Your decision to provide your Personal Information to Benelli is voluntary. However, given that the registration of a personal account and the use of the Services require personal data to function, you will not be able to use this site if you do not provide your Personal Information.
What information do we gather?
The Personal Information we collect from you might include your name, address, email address, IP address, and information regarding what pages are accessed and when.
The Personal Information may include:
- Personal Information you provide to us, such as your e-mail address and country/region; if you use your social media account to log in or sign up for a personal account on Benelli’s website, any publicly available information associated to your social media account may also be collected by us. If you purchase on Benelli’s website, we will collect your name, mailing/shipping/billing address (including zip code), contact information, e-mail address, credit card number or other payment service information); and
- Personal Information is provided to us from your use of Benelli’s Services, such as device, log or location related information.
We will not collect any sensitive personal data.
How do we use your information?
We analyze your information to determine what is most effective about our site, to help us identify ways to improve it, and eventually, to determine how we can tailor our site to make it more effective for you and other users. We may also use your information for certain other purposes, where we have the legal right to do so, such as complying with requests from public authorities or conducting internal investigations. Find out more about how we use your Personal Information.
We may also send you email communications as responses to your requests. If you have signed up for our newsletter and consented to receive further communications, we can also send you e-mail marketing communications, such as product updates, or other marketing information about our products and services. In this regard, remember that you can withdraw your consent at any time.
Will we share your information with outside parties?
As a global organization, information we collect may be transferred internationally throughout Benelli's worldwide organization. In addition, we may at times share your information with certain third parties, such as our service providers.
We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs. In this regard, we train our staff on their privacy obligations.
International transfers of your Personal Information
We use approved Model Contractual Clauses for the international transfer of personal information collected in the European Economic Area and Switzerland. Benelli, as a global company, has a number of legal entities in different jurisdictions which are responsible for the personal information which they collect and which is processed on their behalf. Discover more about Benelli’s global organization.
How do we protect your information?
The protection of your information is important to us. We will process your information in accordance with applicable data protection legislation, and will take appropriate steps to maintain the security of this site. We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with government legislation and regulations to protect personal information about you, including but not limited to those indicated in the General Data Protection Regulation n. 679/2016 (“GDPR”). We will ensure we have appropriate physical and technological security measures to protect your information regardless of where it’s held. We will ensure that when we outsource any processes the supplier has appropriate security measures in place.
How can you access, edit or delete your data?
If you have any questions regarding the processing of your personal data or you want to exercise any of the following rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org:
- You are entitled (in the circumstances and under the conditions, and subject to the exceptions, set out in applicable law) to:
- Request access to the personal data we process about you: this right entitles you to know whether we hold personal data about you and, if we do, to obtain information on and a copy of that personal data.
- Request a rectification of your personal data: this right entitles you to have your personal data be corrected if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Object to the processing of your personal data: this right entitles you to request that Benelli no longer processes your personal data.
- Request the erasure of your personal data: this right entitles you to request the erasure of your personal data, including where such personal data would no longer be necessary to achieve the purposes.
- Request the restriction of the processing of your personal data: this right entitles you to request that Benelli only processes your personal data in limited circumstances, including with your consent.
- Request portability of your personal data: this right entitles you to receive a copy (in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format) of personal data that you have provided to Benelli, or request Benelli to transmit such personal data to another data controller.
To the extent that the processing of your personal data is based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw such consent at any time by contacting us here. Please note that this will not affect Benelli’s right to process personal data obtained prior to the withdrawal of your consent, or its right to continue parts of the processing based on other legal bases than your consent.
If, despite our commitment and efforts to protect your personal data, you believe that your data privacy rights have been violated, we encourage and welcome individuals to come to Benelli first to seek resolution of any complaint. You have the right at all times to register a complaint directly with the relevant supervisory authority or to make a claim against Benelli with a competent court (either in the country where you live, the country where you work or the country where you deem that data privacy law has been infringed).
What are your rights regarding marketing communications?
You can exercise your right to prevent marketing communications to you by checking certain boxes on the form below that we use to collect your personal data, or by utilizing opt-out mechanisms in e-mails we send to you. You can also exercise the right to discontinue marketing communications to you, at any time by contacting us. In such cases, we will retain minimum personal data to note that you opted out in order to avoid contacting you again.
How long do we keep your data?
We will retain your personal information for the period necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this Privacy Statement unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law.
Where can I find further information on this?